This page provides detailed information about on-campus housing for the upcoming year, including the application process, roommate selection, move-in and more.
- College Vaccination Requirement
- Junior Housing Eligibility
- Senior Housing Eligibility
- What’s New in Housing for 2021-22
- Housing Application & Room Draw (last updated on 7/7)
- Disability Housing Accommodations
- Fall Move-in
If you have any questions about logging on to eRezlife, or you are having difficulty with your Oxy login credentials, please contact ITS at email@example.com or by calling (323) 259-2880 during College business hours.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Office of Residential Education and Housing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 259-2531. Please note that REHS is working with many students and families during the months of June and July, and we will provide a response back to your questions as soon as we are able.
We are looking forward to welcoming you into our residence halls and onto campus this August!