Welcome to Oxy! There are resources available just for you.
Once you've committed to attend Occidental, the International Programs Office (IPO) will serve as a resource for all of your needs. IPO has a list of resources and contacts to help you prepare for your education at Occidental, including visa considerations, orientation and living and learning at Oxy.
Student Visa Information
Please note that all student visa paperwork will be processed after May 1. The Office of Admission will be in touch with new students in the spring regarding required documents.
International Student Orientation
All incoming international students will be expected to participate in International Student Orientation, August 16-20, 2020, in addition to Occidental's New Student Orientation. Additional details about arrival times and expectations will be provided to you in the spring. Please note:
- Students on F-1 visas are required to attend.
- Students who attended two years of high school in the United States may choose to attend, only if willing to participate in all aspects of the program.
- U.S. students who live outside the U.S. may request to be included.
Look for orientation registration instructions via email in early June.
International Orientation provides the foundation for a successful launch at Occidental.
- Meet the international community!
- Connect with campus resources!
- Build confidence for success!
Contact IPO@oxy.edu with any questions.