All international and multinational students will be invited to join us in virtual programs!
All students were invited to RSVP for the virtual International Students Orientation. Due to the recent changes in the Fall 2020 instruction, there are a few changes in our traditional orientation format.
- The Week of Aug 3: Student Leaders will reach out to you to set up 1-to-1 and group meetings.
- The Week of Aug 10: Meet other international and multicultural tigers in your group and get to know each other. You will discuss preparing for remote learning and the impact of cultural differences in online interactions. Dates and times will be determined by your student leader per your group members' availability.
- The Week of Aug 17: You will have a chance to meet all IPO staff, student leaders, and your fellow global tigers as a big group. These big meetings will be based on discussion themes you have had in groups.
- Aug 18, 2020 (7:30 PM PST): Meet the Global Tigers #1 "Preparing for Remote Learning"
- Aug 19, 2020 (7:30 PM PST): Meet the Global Tigers #2 "Few Things about the U.S. Culture"
- Aug 20, 2020 (CANCELED): F-1 Students Only "F-1 Immigration Rules in COVID-19"
We highly recommend you to also participate in the New Students Orientation.
Please email us for any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.