International Student LAUNCH! August 17- 22, 2021
- Arrive at Oxy August 17 . . . with your "fully vaccinated" documents,* negative COVID test and ready to LAUNCH!
- August 18 - 22: first years, second years, exchange students and visiting language assistants meet IPO staff, student leaders, and your fellow global tigers! We will have formal sessions, social time, neighborhood exploration and practical tasks to accomplish. And, oh yeah, get over jet lag!
- August 23 to the start of classes: Participants transition into mandatory new student orientation based on your cohort. There are different specialized sessions for each group (i.e. first-years, exchange, etc.)
- Programming is not relevant to students who went to high school in the U.S. or Canada, or who have 2 or more years experience with U.S. culture, or who lived at Oxy spring 2021.
Please email us for any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
* Oxy students must be vaccinated (medical/religious exemptions possible). Need a special letter to get a vaccination in your current country of residence? Let us know!
* Absolutely cannot get vaccinated before (or only partially)? Let us know. Oxy will arrange for early (8/1) arrival/isolation on campus/vaccination (8/2).