Remain fully enrolled at Occidental and earn 16 in-residence credits while conducting a fulltime internship at a government agency, think-tank, non-governmental organization, elected officials' offices, etc.
- Junior status during participation
- Target GPA of 3.2 at the time of application
- Appropriate and well-articulated scholarly purposes for participation demonstrated in all parts of the application
- Neither on academic or disciplinary probation nor under investigation for code of conduct violations which may result in probation between application and departure
- All holds must be cleared with campus departments and offices before leaving campus