Teaching abroad can be an exciting rewarding experience, unmatched in the campus classroom.
Proposals are due September 1st of the year preceding implementation.
Please review the College Policy and Proposal.
- China (Contemporary History)
- France & Germany (Art, Architecture & Intellectual History)
- Italy (Vocal Performance)
- Italy (Art History)
- Spain (Spanish Literary Studies)
- Austria (Music History)
- Costa Rica & Panama (Tropical and Marine Biology)
- Germany & Poland (History)
- Turkey (Religious Studies)
Professor Eric Frank has also provided relevant sample application pieces.