Our commitment to you.
International Programs, its faculty committee and its partners around the world shall:
- Actively and relentlessly seek justice, maintain equity and improve inclusion in our programming, policies and practices.
- Recommit to dismantling all forms of hate, prejudice, bias and discrimination that create barriers to participation and that hurt the experiences of participants including ableism, racism, cis/hetero/sexism, religious discrimination, xenophobia and classism.
- Advocate to our partners to actively train their faculty, staff, host families, internship hosts, and student participants, etc. to understand and fight discrimination.
- Compassionately listen and respond to student questions or concerns regarding identities, abilities and intersectionalities.
- Collaborate with students to research and understand how to thrive abroad and on our U.S. programs.
- Respond to, investigate and resolve student reports of harm, exclusion and discrimination.
- Change ourselves, our practices and the international education profession through on-going training and advocacy.
Explore the following resources: