The question is not “Where should I go?” but “What do I want to learn?” Find a program that addresses your goals and adheres to college policies.
2. Spring 2023 DEADLINE FOR JUNIORS is September 26th!
STEP 1 : Sign up here for an Information Session!
Tuesday 12:30 -1:30 Varelas Lab OR Thursday 12:00 -1:00 Johnson 105
STEP 2 : Meet with an advisor- Book appointments online.
Please note: Although, all advisors can advise on any program, we each have a set of expertise on certain locations and programs which is noted next to the offered advising times below.
Tues/Thurs - 1:30 - 3:30 (Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, UK, Campaign Semester, UN)
Tues/Wed -2:00 -3:30 (Africa, Argentina, Chile, Germany, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Faculty Led Courses, Richter research)
Mon/Thurs/Fri - 2:00 - 4:00 (Argentina, Czech Republic, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, France, Italy, Spain, Taiwan)
3. Complete your IPO Application and start your program's online application. At this time we do not accept appeals for a program outside of our approved list. All the program providers on our list are Oxy partners who have records and past experience in providing excellent student support services for our students abroad.
4. IMPORTANT INFO
- Enrolled full-time at Oxy the semester prior to participation
- Junior or senior status while abroad
- Target GPA of 3.0 at the time of application
- Neither on academic or disciplinary probation nor under investigation for violations which may result in probation between application and departure
- All holds cleared with campus departments and offices before leaving campus.