Take a look at what’s ahead for new Oxy students.
Here’s a glimpse into the coming months, along with some general timelines of when materials will need to be completed by and items will be due. This list will be updated with forms, deadlines and additional information throughout the summer. You will be emailed further instructions about all of these steps as well.
- Activate your Oxy network account (myOxy) and Oxy email address
- Complete the 2021-22 Housing Form
- Complete the Advising Information form
- Kickstart Oxy
- CSP 1 and CSP 2 registration deadline
- The notice of your bill for the Fall 2021 semester will be emailed to you and any authorized users on your account
- Registration for new students & advising appointments. During this time you will have the opportunity to register for all of your courses, including your CSP seminar
- Deadline to take online placement exams for chemistry, mathematics, French, Spanish and German
- Submit payment for your Fall 2021 tuition and fees
- New Student Orientation
- Complete the Online Entrance Interview, Master Promissory Note and Disclosures for Oxy and federal loans (if applicable)
- Review your Clearance form in myOxy
- Complete/Submit the waiver of FERPA Privacy Rights form in myOxy
There are several required health forms that will need to be completed. These will be available at myhealth.oxy.edu. Additional information about these health forms and health insurance will be provided via email.
- Financial Responsibility and Consent to Treatment (must be signed by student and parent/guardian)
- Personal Health History (this can be completed online)
- Deadline to sign up for or waive Oxy student health insurance
- Immunization Record (completed by healthcare professional)
- Physical Exam (only required of individuals falling into select categories)