Passover 2021 is observed from sundown Saturday Marcy 27 through sundown Sunday April 4
- No grains of any kind. Grains include wheat, rice, oats, quinoa, bulgar, kashi, etc..
- No corn, beans, soy, peanuts; no oils or sauces made from any of these products.
- No thickening or leavening agents, such as flour, corn starch, arrowroot, yeast, baking powder, soda.
- No pork or shellfish.
- Meat or poultry are not mixed with dairy products.
- No distilled vinegar or red wine vinegar, no mustard.
- If Passover items are prepared with oil, OLIVE OIL is used. If we need to fry an item, we use Cottonseed oil.
- Utensils and grills are cleaned before preparing Passover items, and separate utensils are used for serving them.
Passover style options are labeled with the symbol (P)
The Marketplace (all meals)/ TTO (lunch)
- Homestyle Station menus will include Passover style items.
- The Grill Station will offer matzo brei, and poached eggs for breakfast & brunch.
- Passover Style soups will be available.
- The Bakery will offer macaroons, 2 for the price of a cookie (by request at TTO).
- Matzo will be available to substitute for bread upon request. Matzo may also be purchased separately at the same price as bread.
- Our compostable flatware is made from Corn. If you would like plastic flatware instead, please ask the cashier or specify in the notes on your TTO order
- Dining Facilities will be closed for Easter - Sunday April 4. Passover Style microwaveable meals will be available in the Marketplace on Saturday April 3.
If you have any questions about our Passover Style selections, please contact us.