During Passover (Sundown Friday April 19 through Sundown Saturday April 27) Campus Dining will offer "Passover Style" options!
- No grains of any kind. Grains include wheat, rice, oats, quinoa, bulgar, kashi, etc..
- No corn, beans, soy, peanuts; no oils or sauces made from any of these products.
- No thickening or leavening agents, such as flour, corn starch, arrowroot, yeast, baking powder, soda.
- No pork or shellfish.
- Meat or poultry are not mixed with dairy products.
- No distilled vinegar or red wine vinegar, no mustard.
- If Passover items are prepared with oil, OLIVE OIL is used. If we need to fry an item, we use Cottonseed oil.
- Utensils and grills are cleaned before preparing Passover items, and separate utensils are used for serving them.
Passover style options are labeled with the symbol (P)
- Homestyle Station menus will include Passover style items at lunch, brunch and dinner.
- The Grill Station will offer matzo brei, poached eggs and scrambled eggs with lox for breakfast & brunch.
- A Passover style soup will be offered each day.
- The Bakery will offer macaroons, 2 for the price of a cookie. Special desserts will be made occasionally.
- Matzo will be available to substitute for bread upon request. Matzo may also be purchased separately at the same price as bread.